Friday, June 6, 2008

Back In The Day's of 89'

So my dad sent an email to me the other day titled The Beginning of Coolness with this picture enclosed. This is my little sister Shea, she is 5 years old and is wearing my dads aviator sunglasses and of course is posing for the camera. She is currently living in Hollywood, CA (how fitting) and yes, still wears the aviator glasses she dubbed back in 89'. 

These next pictures followed in another e-mail a few days later.
Of Course I wanted to be cool too! So here are my pictures from the same day. I am 10 years old. Funny thing, I totally remember those shorts and they actually have dinosaurs on them and I loved them! Forget the glasses I think the shorts are hot!

If any of you were wondering where this photo shoot took place it is at the infamous Sherwood Hills Golf Course. This picture includes my old friend Angela Croft, Me, Shea, and then my other little sister Jade. Jade definitely takes the one piece to a whole other level! 

5 comments:

Mick and Tiff said...

Oh Chelsea, those pics are great. I love getting a little flashback here and there. It's great! Nothing is perfect unless you are wearing dinosaur shorts!!!! how funny!

Rob and Mercedi said...

You guys were/are way cooler than us. In all of our pics around that time we have huge bows in our hair and matching dresses with poofy slips underneath. My mom wouldn't have let us be caught dead looking cool.
I love all the flowers you've done in your yard. They're so beautiful!
Too bad I missed Shea by a week. I would have loved to see her. I looks like you guys had fun!
Love ya!

Ashlee said...

Oh my heck those are so dang funny. The last one with your friend, I totally had that same shirt! And yes your shorts are awesome!

Parry's said...

Wow. Those are priceless. Fashion- what a revolving trend. I think you still look the same-cute as ever. I love that your dad just randomly sent them over!

Ken and Em Sim Family said...

LOVE the bermuda shorts and the hi-tops with velcro! You were pretty darn cute back then, too. I guess some things never change!