Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!

Papa Olsen and his boys this past Christmas. We love you Gary you are such a wonderful father always caring , strong, and wise! You make the BEST Christmas slush and Shrimp Salad Yummy!!!
This is Papa Ballif at thanksgiving last year! I love this picture! We love you Dad! 
This was Ballif board day at Park City this winter! We had so much fun! We love skiing with you dad! You are always ready for the next adventure! Thanks for teaching me to ski! I loved my snoopy classes at the Beaver! I know I went to what you consider the Dark Side (snowboarding) but you started my love for all winter sports! We all love you! Thanks for being our dad! Your awesome!

Steve-O Happy Father's Day! You have also been a wonderful father! Thanks for your wisdom and guidance and sense of humor! We love spending time with you! Especially golfing! Thanks for letting us play the the LGCC! Have a great day! Love you all, Nick and Chelsea

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Happy Fathers Day big bro Nick! Well I guess I can say that seams how you do have a dog to take care of!!! Love ya.

Nana Olsen said...

Great job Chelsea!!! So I hear that the two of you are going to be parents again - to a dog!! Congratulations. Love you both, great pics.