This looks like a scene from my house! Only Rosco is the one making the mess and Lincoln is sitting amazed @ the wonderous site!! I hope all is well w you. When does Nick come home? XOXO
Wow! That's why puppies (and babies) are sooooo cute. So you still love them after they do stuff like that. I'm sure you were mad until you looked at those big brown eyes!
Oh wow!!! I'm glad that is your house and not mine. Thanks for posting about Kim. I have been so busy in school that I haven't put anything on my blog. Do you have your day job yet? Kim might get to play in California this next week end. But won't know until probably Wednesday. Love you both, Mom XOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOOX
5 comments:
I love it!!! I am glad to know that I am not the only one picking up after someone or something!!
That is so funny. I love the puppy's face.
This looks like a scene from my house! Only Rosco is the one making the mess and Lincoln is sitting amazed @ the wonderous site!! I hope all is well w you. When does Nick come home? XOXO
Wow! That's why puppies (and babies) are sooooo cute. So you still love them after they do stuff like that. I'm sure you were mad until you looked at those big brown eyes!
Oh wow!!! I'm glad that is your house and not mine. Thanks for posting about Kim. I have been so busy in school that I haven't put anything on my blog. Do you have your day job yet? Kim might get to play in California this next week end. But won't know until probably Wednesday. Love you both, Mom
XOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOOX
Post a Comment