I woke up this morning about 530 AM to get ready for my roadside bake sale and this is what I found outside! Ok Ok I won't sell all the yummy cookies we made yesterday but you didn't have to get mad and throw powdered sugar everywhere!! Sheesh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I know the snow put a damper on a lot of things here too. Those cookies look amazing. YOu do look like a cut chef. We made some, but they didn't look that good. Lastly that does look like a fun tournament. Thake care.
Ok then all I will say is that SUCKS!!
Ya this doesnt have anything to do with Cookies :) but we sure like your Dogs :) Thats cute you decided to be festive and let the smaller dog carry around a cookie cutter :)
I'm jealous! I wish we had that snow here! I'm so ready for the cold weather!
Post a Comment