You are going to have to be all domestic like and bake a HUGE zucchini bread. (And then bring it to work of course.)
Look at all the tomoatoes!!! And those zucchini's are huge. My tomatoes didn't do so hot. I have like 50 green ones right now but no red. Dang. Good job on the garden!
That is crazy but it is probably all the dog pee!! I wish I would have had a garden. I missed all those yummy foods.
Chels I'm so impressed! Look at your garden skills! I think grandpa's green thumb is rubbing off on you! ha ha! I wish I was around to eat of the goodness!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You are going to have to be all domestic like and bake a HUGE zucchini bread. (And then bring it to work of course.)
Look at all the tomoatoes!!! And those zucchini's are huge. My tomatoes didn't do so hot. I have like 50 green ones right now but no red. Dang.
Good job on the garden!
That is crazy but it is probably all the dog pee!! I wish I would have had a garden. I missed all those yummy foods.
Chels I'm so impressed! Look at your garden skills! I think grandpa's green thumb is rubbing off on you! ha ha! I wish I was around to eat of the goodness!
Post a Comment