Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Day 2008

Wow did we all get spoiled or what??? We were in Logan this year for christmas at my moms and we had blast! Thank you so much for such a wonderful christmas mom. The food, the presents, the company it was so fun and you truly out did yourself. 


Jade with her new jewelry box and Nick sporting his new Jazz sweatshirt.
Great! Now I'll have to listen to every sporting event known to man in surround sound! Good thing we can't quite get the x-box hooked up to it yet because then it would be Gears of War and FIFA 08 blasting throughout the house!   Ha! Good thing I love you honey! 

Now remember we just woke up so pardon my scare hair but this is what Shea gave me for christmas. Hmmm! How am I ever going to fit into that? ( and no, for the record, I'm not pregnant she just wishes I was)

2 comments:

Nana Olsen said...

Chelsea, this was posted at 3 in the morning. Were you are work??? or you just couldn't sleep!! Love the blog, keep it up. I actually put pics on mine too. Love you!!!!

Laurel said...

Chelsea, we missed seeing you over the holidays. I saw that picture of you with the baby outfit!... then I read the copy. :)