Friday, February 20, 2009

Sweet Husband of Mine!


A few weeks ago Nick informed me that he had been invited to go to the Allstar Basketball weekend in Arizona with his friend Zane. The only problem he said was that it was the weekend of Valentines Day. I told him he would be a fool not to go and should tell Zane yes. Knowing he would be gone he was going to surprise me and fly me to LA to see my sister Shea. He was just about to book the ticket and decided to just double check with me. It was a good thing he did because I was on call Sun night and Mon afternoon (for President's Day) at work so I couldn't have gone.  So instead of flying me out there he called Shea and arrange for her to fly to me! It was awesome and we all had such a fun weekend. 

No comments: