Saturday night, April 11th, we went to dinner at The Market Street Broiler. Mike Olsens birthday was the same day as Jade's so we invited him to celebrate with us. After dinner we went to Wise Guys comedy club! It was a lot of fun. We all decided to stay at the Little America and then went to their awesome Easter Brunch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
so so cute! Look how good lookin mike is! What a stud! I miss all you guys so much! and tell jade her bangs are awesome. They look so good on her. And yes we will be home for all of july! PARTY! Can't wait to hang out with you guys. Love you so much!
Happy birthday to Jade!! She is super cute! And I am so glad that you guys are so good at making mike part of your family! I am sure he loves it!
Post a Comment