Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I Promise to Update Soon!

I don't know what my problem has been but I absolutely have not felt like blogging. Jade , Ms. Never update her blog, has started pestering me to update mine so stay tuned. I will update soon, It's not for lack of things to post its just motivation. I feel so far behind that I'll never catch up. Anywho I will post soon.

5 comments:

Ken and Em Sim Family said...

We are eagerly awaiting your return...
-Em

Jenny said...

yea!!! you are alive. I was getting worried.

Janet said...

I am home with N1H1 and not feeling very sick at all, so I am reading blogs and hoping you will update. But I can't complain because I have not posted in my blog since Lake Powell.

Parry's said...

yay...can't wait:}

Steven and Kari said...

It's cool, Chels I am a slacker too, I totally understand where you are coming from.