This past August we had our annual Flaming Gorge trip. This year the Parry's were able to join us for a few of those days. Each year we go just gets better and better. It was so fun to have Natalee and Noah running around.
We had awesome food, jumped off bridges and cliffs. We fished roasted mallos and played corn hole. We were lucky enough to have great weather. We took so many pictures it was hard to choose which to post. I love pictures so once again enjoy them all.

5 comments:
so, so, so fun... i wish we could have come! i miss ya Chels!! xoxo
S
I love FG it is one of my very favorite places to go. It is so beautiful.
It was so good to see you the other day.
cute cute pics chels! I want to come one of these times!
great photos. thanks for inviting us and being so good with my kids. we will never forget our first trip to flaming gorge. oh the memories....
Looks like tons of fun! Hope to see you over the holidays.
Post a Comment