Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Craziest Golf Tournament Around!!!

Nick and I were on different teams but in the same group. Each group consists of 5 teams totaling 25 players. Everyone is guaranteed 3 holes and after the first 3 one team is eliminated. It was so fun! My team eliminated Nick's on the 3rd hole in a chip off! He was really bummed because last year his team almost one the entire thing and this year he was out in the first round! Needless to say we still had a blast driving around and watching everyone else play!




This is my team minus Jody.  Jono, Vigil and myself! Normally the weather is always awful but this year it nice and sunny !
My girl Amanda and I. 
This is the second to last hole of the tournament. The carts completely surround the green it's crazy to see.
As you can see the fairway is trickled with golf carts as everyone speeds to see the next shot! We all have so much fun! I can't wait for next year! 

2 comments:

Nana Olsen said...

This looks like you had a great time. I sure like having blogs. It keeps me up with all of your crazy lives. Love, Mom
XOXOXOXXO

Ashlee said...

That just looks like craziness!!