Can you see him???
This is the countries coat of arms above and a scenic view below.
Any idea where he is yet? 
Ok I'll tell you ...He is in Austria. They are in the city/town of Kaprun which is in Salzburg staying at the Kitzsteinhorn resort. He is once again testing snowboards and working hard believe it or not. They are about 8 hours ahead of us. He just called me (10:00 am their time) as he is riding up the Gondola. He will be sending pictures soon so stay tuned for more.

5 comments:
looks like fun!! hey thanks again for the ride the other day!! your the best friend a girl could ask for! love ya,
XOXO
Fun for him...sad for you...!!!
Those cookies look divine. You have to post the recipe for those pumpkin cookies. I need a good one. You got a lot more snow than we did. I only got a skiff. I bet your dogs loved it.
I am just glad that he LOVES what he does and you LOVE him. IF not what is worth living for...right?!
Hey, Austria is beautiful country. I have never been there, but I hear that it is beautiful country. Lucky Nick--world traveler.
PUNK !!! P.S. can I get that recipe:)
Post a Comment